Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Entry #2

“Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect” –Eleanor Roosevelt

I chose this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt because I agree with it.  I know that all of your freedoms you have can and will be a huge requirement of a person’s time, energy and actions. I also know that you need to be very responsible with your freedoms unless you want to lose those freedoms.  People who are immature and irresponsible will not get freedoms, if they do they will most likely lose them. The same goes for people who just want the freedoms and not the responsibility that comes along with it, they will lose it. It can be a scary thing I know but, you should still be responsible. Overall I totally agree with Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote one freedom with responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment