Thursday, September 17, 2015

Entry #3


"Freedom with responsibility means having the ability to do what you want and the conscious to do what's right"- Kai Ford 
I chose this quote from another students blog because I think that it is an important aspect of freedom with responsibility. It sheds light on the self control side of what freedom with responsibility is. It's you that ultimately decides if you keep or lose the freedoms that you have or, the ones you have earned. I also like that it mentions you should be able to do what you want. I know that you need to make sure you make good decisions but, people need and have a right to some amount of freedoms. That also ties into what I said earlier and, what the quote says and stands for. That is at least how I interpreted the quote and why I chose it.

1 comment: